Business Continuity Coordinator
- Published: Monday, 09 September 2019 12:52
Location: US, TN, Memphis
Organization: International Paper
This position/role exists to:
- Support and assist with the on-going Business Continuity planning within IT.
- Support the CyberSecurity Incident Response Lifecycle within IT.
The key customers of this position include but are not limited to:
- All International Paper employees and contractors in all facilities across all businesses that require network or systems access.
- External partners that access IP systems, such as customers or vendors.
- Under general supervision, participates in developing and maintaining of Business Continuity Plans for IT.
- Coordinates routine updates to the detailed information supporting the Business Continuity plans (e.g. ensure ENS contact and group info is current, Maintain IT DOC plan)
- Facilitates periodic tests of the Business Continuity Plans, or whenever significant changes are made. Facilitates Lessons Learned sessions from Testing exercises and follow up on Action Items.
- Facilitates/assists in Business Continuity training
- Monitors new IT projects for Business Continuity impacts
- Participates in retaining backups in accordance with corporate record retention policies.