Business Continuity Coordinator
- Published: Wednesday, 11 September 2019 07:57
Location: US, MI, Dearborn
The Business Continuity Coordinator will support the mission of the Business Continuity Office by providing process expertise, tools, templates, guidance, and training that will enable each organization to develop a robust Business Continuity Plan.
- Develop policies and procedures that provide consistent and strategic direction in regards to the Business Continuity Program
- Interface with skill teams globally to support the day-to-day functions related to business continuity plans, procedures, training, testing, audit, and policy development
- Drive the mass notification system's effectiveness in the event of an emergency by ensuring all related groups are current and conducting periodic testing to update the system as needed
- Develop and implementation of relevant tabletop exercises and document the required corrective actions to improve established plans
- Maintain the Crisis Management Plan to include the hot site, communication tools, and other vital equipment required by the plan
- Identify and evaluate new technology to enhance the Business Continuity Program
- Manage the generic outlook email account for the Business Continuity Office by reviewing and advising business units with appropriate guidance to resolve areas of concern
- Manage the flow of information uploaded on internal sites to ensure it is accurate and accessible
- Lead and coordinate monthly meetings with key stakeholders by creating agendas, record meeting minutes, and follow up on action items from each meeting
- Lead the North American Emergency Information Hotline program
- Maintain Modular Control Review Program for Global Security and the business continuity questions for all skill teams within standards established by Internal Control
- Collaborate and coordinate with Corporate Communications to develop enterprise-wide awareness initiatives as it relates to Global Security Operations and the Business Continuity Program.