Information Security & Business Continuity Coordinator
- Published: Friday, 04 October 2019 07:10
Location: UK, Manchester
Agency: Cordant People
- Work with the DPO to ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the ISO27001, BS10012 and ISO22301 requirements are being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records;
- Assist with incident management that relates to information security and data protection ensuring that RCA is completed, and remediation is carried out and verified. As well as assist with any notifications to regulators are carried out where necessary;
- Assist with privacy impact assessments and risk assessments are carried out where necessary;
- Complete internal audits and ensuring that corrective action is completed from a result of any findings;
- Maintain a good level of knowledge of information security requirements and best practice;
- Assist with the implementation of Supplier Management procedure including assisting with due diligence for new and current suppliers;
- Reporting any immediate risks to the DPO and if necessary, to the Board;
- Work with the DPO and other business areas to ensure the management system objectives are being achieved;
- Assist with ensuring that management system policies and procedures are being followed;
- Keep up to date with privacy developments and governance strategies for data management;
- Ensure compliance at all times with, legislation, regulations, business requirements, company information in line with the ISO 27001, BS 10012 and ISO 22301 standards.
- Assist with GDPR related projects when needed.