Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning Manager
- Published: Friday, 04 October 2019 07:18
Location: US, GA, Atlanta
Responsible for maintaining the enterprise business continuity and disaster recovery planning framework and procedures as well as the coordination / consultative support for segment / function execution.
- Manages a team of professional-level contributors. Sets the team's direction and communicates individual and team priorities
- Develops management strategies (long-term complex plans intended to achieve operational and financial results)
- Manages deliverables for the team against expected results
- Makes judgments about priorities and the team's approach to work based on an understanding of how the team contributes to the achievement of broader objectives
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, business, and organizational challenges
- Leads highly complex and visible projects with notable risk and complexity
- Makes leadership decisions within established policies, procedures, and established objectives
- Ensures key controls supporting critical business and tech processes have metrics to measure operational effectiveness
- Collaborates with SMEs on defining KRIs that support a quantitative view of risk exposures for the specific risk domain.