Sr Dir Loss Prevention & Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 04 October 2019 07:25
Location: US, MN, Eden Prairie
Company: United Natural Foods
The most important value at UNFI is “Do the Right Thing – Put Safety and Integrity at the Forefront of Everything We Do.” This role is part of the Risk & Safety leadership team and is a guardian to ensure that the organization delivers on this critical value – day in and day out. The role is fast-paced and complex and has enterprise-wide oversight for all facets of security resulting in safe workplaces for our associates, customers, and visitors as well as active asset management. Development, maintenance, and deployment of effective business continuity and life-safety emergency plans are an integral part of maintaining a safe workplace.
This role is a both a subject matter and cultural expert on security and will lead, develop, and nurture an efficient and talented team that infuses a deeper culture and practice of security awareness into our organization. If you are a seasoned security leader with proven success in integrations and change management across multiple locations, this roll-up-your-sleeves position is right for you.
- Supervise and manage outside vendor to develop and update Business Continuity Plans including Business Impact Analysis related to potential disruptions.
- Ensure that all facilities have life-safety evacuation plans that are understood and practiced.
- Identify and update technology (like “In Case of Crisis”) to ensure real-time notifications of business interruptions.
- Ensure there is continuous monitoring and notification of events using technology (like “NC4”) that could impact our associates and/or business including severe weather and civil unrest.
- Supervise the development, deployment, and practicing of life-safety evacuations at facilities.