Operational Resilience Officer
- Published: Wednesday, 09 October 2019 06:33
Location: France, 92-Hauts-de-Seine
Company: AXA Investment Managers
The main roles of the Operational Resilience Officer are:
- Implement the local Business Continuity & Crisis Management activities (in complementary and collaborative work with the Operational Resilience team members) and coordinate IT aspects
- Implement global tasks in coordination with the Operational Resilience team
- Coordinate the Physical Security set up.
- Report BCM risks and activities outcomes to the Local Crisis Committee (LCC) or equivalent, Global Risk Committee (GRM) governance and other BCM stakeholders when required
- Evaluate and report Entity Maturity Level (according to the AXA Group Operational Resilience Standard)
- Follow/adapt AXA Group Operational Resilience / Physical security instructions in AXA-IM context
- Update, improve, coordinate, implement and report AXA-IM Op. Res. governance, relationship with local Business Continuity Planning (BCP) correspondents and activities (BIA, Business continuity plan, risk assessment, quality assurance, tests) to answer to Audit (external, internal), Client requests and third-parties (RFP, due diligence)
- Definition and execution of Awareness and Training Program.