Global Delivery Business Continuity Manager, AVP
- Published: Wednesday, 30 October 2019 08:41
Location: Poland, Gdansk
Company: State Street
- Key participant in business continuity planning efforts including plan maintenance, improvement initiatives, testing (relocation and systems failover coordination).
- Assist with continuity planning and ensure continuity readiness and compliance.
- Responsible for oversight and / or input of detailed data to corporate continuity planning system to ensure plans are maintained in line with Global Continuity Program.
- Communicate status including improvements, issues, and business challenges that could impact continuity planning with proposed solutions and time frames.
- Understand interdependencies across business processes, business functions, applications, and internal and external parties, including resolution of issues.
- Provide leadership and oversight for all BCP and DR testing and improve project plans as a result of issues resolved during and after recovery exercise or actual events.
- Execute assigned activities during an incident, contribute to and or lead the post incident debrief process within the business in conjunction with BCD.
- Commit to and support education and awareness training for business line.
- Stay current with industry standards by participating in training and conferences.
- Lead many short-term and long-term projects, assisting with tracking, analytics, discussions, and presentations.
- Concisely report project status updates to upper management.
- Participate in global initiatives which will require communication across various time zones and teams.