Business Continuity Management Analyst
- Published: Friday, 01 November 2019 08:21
Location: UK, Northampton
Agency: BPM Tech
If you are looking to work for an industry leading company as a business continuity management analyst (BCM) then look no further. The role is a permanent role with an opportunity to progress within the company.
The work location is based in Northampton and you will be expected to support the delivery of the Business Continuity Management policy, framework and assurance activity.
Skills and experience
- PC literate and competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Effectively plan, organize and prioritise tasks to ensure delivery meets time critical deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and with client and external stakeholders (written and verbal)
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy in delivering output.