Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Friday, 01 November 2019 08:27
Location: US, CA, Los Angeles
Organization: UCLA Health
You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of the UCLA Health Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting the global patient community.
- The Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Specialist will lead initiatives to strengthen the UCLA Health Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery team and program
- These initiatives include, but are not limited to working with design, project and technical teams as well as vendors, leading efforts to effectively use all available tools (including Box, Service Now, Fusion (UC Ready), etc., and to lead efforts to assess, acquire and configure new tools as needed
- Individual will lead efforts to assess design review workflow and recommend improvements, leading such improvement efforts as assigned by management
- The Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Specialist will be self-directed, self-motivated and will rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.