Business Continuity Coordinator
- Published: Friday, 08 November 2019 08:37
Location: US, IN, Indianapolis
Agency: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is a leader in auto and homeowner’s insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana. The company has an excellent opportunity for a Business Continuity Coordinator to join its team. This position requires excellent communication and interaction skills with all layers of the business to provide training and guidance on Business Continuity Planning for the entire organization.
- Coordinate the design, development, maintenance, and exercising of disaster recovery plans for each critical functional area and the entire organization.
- Perform business impact assessments and assist company units in determining essential business processes.
- Coordinate strategy selection and plan development.
- Act as a coordinator during a significant incident, disaster, or emergency.
- Work with management to ensure that as new equipment, facilities, services, and systems are installed, the disaster recovery issues are addressed.
- Use and maintain the company Emergency Notification System for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Perform root cause analysis and lead after action reviews.