Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Specialist
- Published: Wednesday, 13 November 2019 08:15
Location: UK, London
Company: Bravura Solutions
As the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Specialist, you will have an exciting and challenging opportunity to develop, maintain and implement a business continuity program, including risk assessments and business impact analyses. You will also support the business to ensure that risks, controls and related compliance obligations are identified, documented, assessed, managed and are monitored and reported. Additionally, reporting to the Chief Information Officer, you will help establish and maintain risk appetite and metrics for operational risk and perform monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) and loss data collection (LDC).
- Develop and implement a BCM and DR program/framework that aligns with the organisations objectives, policies and strategies
- Work with the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Coordinators from multiple lines of business to ensure the Business Continuity program and Disaster Recovery components are updated and meet established standards and frameworks. Provide subject matter expertise in business continuity and operational risk
- Develop, lead and evaluate business continuity recovery exercises designed to test the organizations capabilities for resuming critical business functions through alternate locations and methods. Identify corrective actions and maintain relevant documentation accordingly
- Participate and contribute to emergency management plans, crisis management and communication plans and workspace recovery in line with the needs of the organisation
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the BCP and DR solutions align to the organisations objectives, policies and strategies
- Provide operational risk advice to the business on managing risks, issues and incidents and ensure ORMF standards are applied consistently
- Help establish and maintain risk appetite and metrics for operational risk and perform monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs).