Business Continuity and Crisis Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 13 November 2019 08:27
Location: US, PA, Pittsburgh
Agency: Kelly Services
A Kelly Services client, an Irish-domiciled global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company, is currently seeking a Business Continuity and Crisis Manager for a 2+ month contract with the opportunity for extension and conversion to permanent employment. The position is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Top must-have skills / candidate requirements:
- Able to effectively and independently draft communications (event updates, emails, agenda) for audiences spanning front lines, customers, employees, to Executives
- Previous crisis management experience (during crisis event been able to lead facility and coordinate quickly and react to audience base)
- Able to lead business recovery for various loss scenarios in the Retail line of business
- Development and maintenance of business continuity plans and playbooks
- Identifies and quantifies potential impact of various disruptions
- Attention to detail
- Business continuity
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.