Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Wednesday, 27 November 2019 09:43
Location: US, NY, New York
Company: Healthfirst Management Services, LLC
The Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Specialist is primarily responsible for assisting with the facilitation and implementation of Healthfirst Management Services, LLC. (HFMS) Business Continuity management objectives under the direction of the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Manager. The incumbent provides support to ensure the organizations BC Program is well organized, includes legislative and regulatory requirements, is documented and maintained including BIA surveys, BC tests, exercises and reporting.
- Provide analytical support and have solid understanding of Business Continuity Planning. Typical responsibilities may include data mining, metric and report production, process flow charting and iterative process activities (e.g. data validity checks and data quality checks)
- Provide support maintaining Business Impact Analysis surveys
- Provide support with administration of BC and Mass Notification tools
- Assist with training of BC tools to appropriate personnel
- Assist with planning, execution and recording of tests and exercises
- Support BCP Manager as needed through draft of BC Plans, presentations, program information and documentation
- Organize and maintain all BC related documentation in SharePoint, BC tool and/or Mass Notification tool as appropriate
- Review, maintain and track Federal and State regulatory requirements for emergency preparedness
- Track and record action items and mitigations after an incident as needed
- Support business-as-usual (BAU) and ad hoc activities as required
- Additional duties as necessary or assigned.