Business Continuity Analyst / Project Manager
- Published: Friday, 29 November 2019 07:51
Location: UK, Oxford
Agency: GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd
Remote working 3 days a week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Continuity Analyst for a global organization located in Oxford. The selected candidate will be responsible for defining the development of the Group BCP plan.
- Document and Coordinate the development of the Group BCP plan; working to ensure that operational activity is maintained through a procedural response.
- Managing the development of impact assessments across the business. Seeking operational responses from business leads to mitigate risk
- Define and execute test plans. Record lessons and define follow up plans to help overcome future failings
- Contribute business risks and issues to the corporate risk register and identify mitigating actions
- Build an audit process for ongoing review and testing of the BCP.