Technology Disaster Recovery Specialist / Continuity Manager - Vice President
- Published: Tuesday, 03 December 2019 17:30
Company: Morgan Stanley
Europe, Middle East, Africa, United Kingdom
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
A Senior Disaster Recovery and Continuity Manager is required to provide additional subject matter expertise to support existing programs around technology recovery and resilience testing as well as ongoing expansion of Disaster Recovery and Continuity coverage and programs.
The selected candidate will play a lead role in the enhancement and execution of testing and recovery planning strategies for the group, ensuring the firm adheres to the best practice principles of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR). As a member of the Global Technology Disaster Recovery (TechDR) team they will be responsible for the advancement of the firms DR strategy in line with the development of a proactive, production resilient model.
- Support the Disaster Recovery Testing program in developing new and enhanced test processes to meet emerging recovery scenarios (e.g. cyber)
- Support Technology Business Continuity Program in developing new and enhanced test processes to meet evolving continuity requirements
- Communicate with a large audience of Business stakeholders and Technologists
- Review existing technical and people recovery processes, internal and external, to ensure they are sound, while ensuring documentation meets regulatory and internal/external audit expectations
- Provide consultative services regarding Disaster Recovery best practices to internal organizations.