Security & Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 07 January 2020 08:38
Location: Australia, Sydney
An exciting opening is available for an experienced professional to join this highly regarded organization in the newly created role of Security, Emergency and Business Continuity Manager on a permanent full-time basis.
This opportunity would suit an adaptable individual with previous experience in a security, emergency services and/or business continuity environment.
- Reporting to the Director of Hotel Services, a key component of this role will be to act as the main point of contact for the organisation’s security related events.
- In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the organisation’s emergency planning and management program and business continuity activities.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Background in Emergency and Security Operations, Business Continuity Management.
- Fire Safety Officer certificate (or willingness to undertake same)
- Security License (or willingness to work towards)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively consult, negotiate and influence across a range of stakeholder groups
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise own work
- Travel within the Sydney metropolitan areas across our four campuses is required and so own transport and a current driver’s licence is essential.