Head of Group Business Continuity Management
- Published: Friday, 10 January 2020 08:35
Location: Ireland, Dublin
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Do you see yourself helping AIB prepare for and dealing with incidents?
Are you someone who is comfortable dealing with incidents that move at a pace?
- Will work with senior management, Business areas and stakeholders to ensure the Continuity & Resilience Policy is being applied in a consistent manner across the organisation.
- Can develop and embed a Continuity culture across AIB.
- Will ensure appropriate continuity training programmes are delivered across the organisation.
- Can manage and improve the existing AIB Continuity Framework to ensure it is in line with policy and industry standards.
- Manages the delivery, review and improvement of the annual BCM Exercise schedule in consultation with the main stakeholders
- Will manage, maintain and provide support for the AIB continuity systems.
- Who can manage and develop relationships with key stakeholders within the business and IT community in the development of continuity strategies and plans.
- Is capable of overseeing the management of the incident management process (Gold, Silver and Bronze) to ensure that all incidents that potentially impact the continuity of operations are managed in a consistent way.
- Can provide management information on continuity activities and develop and report on relevant business continuity metrics for senior management.
- Will develop an assurance process that supports business owners to ensure identified critical suppliers are aligned to the AIB C&R policy.
- Has the capability to provide continuity advice and expertise during external regulatory reviews/inspections.