Head of Business Continuity and Incident Management
- Published: Tuesday, 11 February 2020 09:03
Location: UK, Various
pwc has an opportunity that does not come up every day. It's looking for a Head of Business Continuity & Incident Management (Senior Manager) to ensure the effective delivery of the UK firm’s BC/IM programme and BC management system, which is certified to the ISO: 22301 international standard for business continuity. This is a role which comes with it responsibility and the ability to lead.
- Develop and provide the BCM programme and IM processes to deal with any event or incident that impacts (or has the potential to impact) or disrupts our UK Business or Operations, including; Physical events (power outages, floods, fires), Terrorist Attack, Data Loss, Cyber related, Fraud and/or Brand/Reputation
- Identify emerging risks and take/recommend appropriate actions to mitigate those risks.
- Ensure continued certification to ISO22301 and compliance with PwC Network Standards for BC.
- Mobilise the appropriate IM Team in an incident and provide support and guidance, record incidents and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ability to assess complex situations under pressure (e.g. during an incident)
- Identify potential impacts (using knowledge of the firm, our offices, arrangements, management roles and responsibilities and regulatory requirements).
- Act and advise (immediate actions may include deciding and instructing what to communicate and to whom during an incident).
- Manage third party contracts for BC plan management applications and emergency communications.
- Manage the operating budget for the BC programme.
- Understand vulnerabilities of technology and have experience in Cyber Security and work around solutions for when technology is not available.