Business Resiliency Specialist
- Published: Thursday, 20 February 2020 09:18
Location: US, OR, Portland
- Analyze information and develop detailed requirements for tools and solutions needed to support Business Continuity Planning and Analysis.
- Monitor and manage BCM statistics and reporting.
- Work in partnership with various departments, such as Technology Services and Operational units to develop and continuously enhance Business Impact Analysis and associated Business Continuity Plans, ensuring synchronization with Disaster Recovery and other dependencies.
- Coordination of regular testing and exercising of Business Continuity Plans.
- Capacity to design and implement risk mitigation and recovery strategies.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support when required for event/crisis management including gathering required information at time of event, engaging appropriate individuals as required, tracking/monitoring/reporting on situation and hosting post event debriefs for program enhancements.
- Establish self as Business Continuity expert and trusted partner to facilitate the BRS program. Provide expert advice on the implications of changes of the Plans in place, coordinating changes as necessary.
- Provide training to local managers and senior leaders for BCP, Crisis Response and Resilience development.
- Provide BCP expertise on RFP proposals and during contract negotiations.
- Provide expertise on BCP program for third party vendors and oversee BCP compliance with contractual agreements (Customer and Vendor).