Emergency and Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 13 February 2020 08:51
Location: Australia, Sydney
Company: Mercy Health
The WHS Team provides expertise in workplace safety, emergency management, manual handling, occupational violence prevention, ergonomics, chemical safety. The Emergency and Business Continuity Manager plays an important role within the WHS Team and will provide support to all areas of Mercy Health, across Hospital Services, Mental Health Services, Residential Aged Care, and Home Care Services.
- This is a Full Time Permanent role
- The role will primarily be located in North Richmond and will travel to locations across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia.
- The role will oversee the development and implementation of emergency management systems including fire response, flood, extreme weather and personal threat across Mercy Health to ensure facilities are able to respond to emergency situations.
- The role will also develop contingency systems across Mercy Health to ensure facilities are able to respond to critical events
- The role will consult with stakeholders to build business continuity and disaster management processes to ensure the organisation can recover following a significant event.