Business Continuity Program Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 18 March 2020 08:35
Location: US, CA, Pleasanton
Company: Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network is looking for a creative, driven business continuity professional to drive the evolution of its business continuity and disaster recovery program. This is perfect for a hands-on problem solver who loves to build and improve capabilities. The Business Continuity Manager oversees business continuity as well as disaster recovery, and will drive the program forward across all aspects of the organization.
- Own the overall strategy and direction of business continuity and disaster recovery planning for the company
- Influence the adoption of business continuity and disaster recovery best practices at all levels across a global organization
- Lead the corporate incident response team to effectively manage all types of crises and incidents that may arise
- Own the business impact analysis process to determine priorities
- Create and maintain continuity and recovery plans, and advise business owners in refining and testing their plans
- Design and execute BC and DR tests, including scope, schedule, and deliverables
- Create programs to assess and monitor vendor BC/DR compliance
- Identify opportunities to improve the program, and maintain in a state of audit-readiness to support regulatory and partner requirements.