Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Published: Friday, 20 March 2020 08:16
Location: Australia, Sydney
Agency: Connect One Recruitment
This position is responsible for coordinating the development of processes and procedures to ensure effective response to an ICT Disaster so that critical business functions can be resumed within a defined timeframe and the loss of data minimized. The role requires design, development and documentation of IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) strategies and plans, execution of Disaster Recovery plans and associated test procedures of each critical functional area of the organization.
- Conduct Analysis on Disaster Recovery Capabilities of ICT systems and provide guidance on remediation where possible including the development/implementation of recommendations to ensure that the DR capabilities deliver DR outcomes.
- Provide well documented and tested IT Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, Technical Recovery Plans and Application Recovery Plans in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Review existing policies, processes and procedures and ensure compliance, identify gaps and provide recommendations for improvement planning.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis for all existing critical services or new services, develop appropriate testing and plans for stakeholders.