Operational Risk Incident Officer
- Published: Thursday, 26 March 2020 08:21
Location: UK, Leeds
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and driving activity around the resolution of complex and cross functional risk incidents, managing the ICE process across the first line and being a point of reference for non-Ops areas for Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery activity.
- To develop a process and co-ordinate activity around the resolution of complex ICE incidents in Ops, driving towards a speedy resolution, liaising with key parties to drive activity and ensuring all key stakeholders, including senior management, within & outside of Operations are kept appropriately informed
- To develop strong working relationships outside of operations to ensure multi-departmental complex risk incidents are resolved as quickly as possible & to support non-Ops risk incidents, where appropriate
- To drive improvements within the ICE process, working with stakeholders within Ops & where appropriate the broader UK business, , to remediate and resolve any material risk incidents impacting customers, keeping customer detriment to a minimum. Holding Process Owners accountable for delivery of actions, as appropriate
- To ensure post incident/post-ICE assessments are undertaken to establish root cause leading to meaningful risk mitigation actions
- Reporting to the Operational Risk and Control Manager and Accountable to the Head of Operational Assurance to ensure Business Continuity Planning is undertaken in Operations, for ensuring appropriate plans are in place, accurately maintained & developed and periodically tested, including the development of scenario testing, in line with the corporate policy. Any learnings from tests to be documented, approved and acted upon by the accountable persons across Operations
- To support client audits and supplier managers with BCP
- To develop meaningful MI & reporting, ensuring this meets SMCR & other requirements
- Working with the first line Operational Risk Team to ensure activities are aligned and coordinated with the Risk Management Framework and provide support, scrutiny & advice on the quality of third party BCP plans.