Business Continuity Management Lead
- Published: Thursday, 26 March 2020 08:40
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Company: BAE Systems
In this new team-oriented opportunity, you will facilitate the delivery of BAE Systems Australia's Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). As an enabler, in this hands-on role you will help drive efficacy and maturity of BCM capability and processes across the business.
- Assist and support the application of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) across BAE Systems Australia
- Provide support to BCM custodians to drive capability, compliance, maintenance activities and the delivery of BCM outcomes
- Coordinate BCM change management processes
- Develop and contribute to the BCM training and awareness program and coordinate delivery to sites, functions and projects
- Enable lines of business to achieve compliance with Australian and Global BCM policies
- Support Emergency, Incident & Crisis Management (IM & CM) capability
- Work with stakeholders to optimise our whole of business incident management capability
- Assist in the management of administration requirements for both IM & CM capabilities
- Lead the maintenance of the support systems across the operational, tactical and strategic levels of the business
- Provide subject matter advice to the business on BCM policy, guidance and planning.