Business Continuity Engagement Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 19 May 2020 09:27
Location: US, AZ, Tempe
Reporting to the Director of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) in the First Line of Defense (FLoD), the Business Continuity Engagement Manager (BCEM) is responsible for both the strategic development and the tactical implementation of all core activities of the Business Continuity Planning process (Business Impact Analysis, Dependency Analysis, Business Continuity Plan development, and Business Continuity Plan testing).
- Provides consultative support to multiple business areas with completion of the full Business Continuity Planning life-cycle and enterprise solutions
- Performs all core activities of the Business Continuity Planning process inclusive of gap risk measurement, mitigation strategies, and material risk identification.
- Ensures roles and responsibilities, timelines, and requirements as they pertain to Business Continuity Planning are clear
- Drives the socialization, adoption, consistent and appropriate implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the BC Planning policies, standards, procedures, etc. across the organization.
- Centrally understands and drives BCP technology requirements. This includes development of BC Planning system requirements, identifying improvement opportunities to increase efficiency and ensure alignment with changes to BCP lifecycle, participating in UAT.
- Subject matter expertise on regulatory requirements and defining threats and risk scenarios in order to provide recommendations on changes or program enhancements required to address such requirements and threats.
- Acts as a Business Continuity Management advocate towards the business units ensuring business buy-in and facilitating integration of BC Planning process, policies, procedures, guides, templates and systems
- Assists in the development and delivery of meaningful metrics that can be used to indicate our readiness capability, determine our risk appetite, and a review of the BC Planning process.
- Performs awareness training including execution of the BCP lifecycle, new and changing procedures, systems, and methodologies
- Performs data quality reviews on BC Planning artifacts collected from the business areas
- Provides support of Internal Audits and Regulatory Exams
- Understands and applies internal policies/standards/procedures, laws and regulations when managing to RFPs, RFIs, from internal audit and regulatory bodies including but not limited to: FFIEC, OCC, FRB, FINRA.