AVP - Continuity of Business & Crisis Management Sr. Analyst
- Published: Tuesday, 19 May 2020 09:32
Location: US, TX, Irving or FL, Jacksonville
Citi’s Business Continuity Management team is seeking a Business Continuity Analyst to support the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) sector. The position requires a candidate with the ability to lead a variety of activities. The successful candidate will participate in and advance a wide array of CoB initiatives. The candidate must be able to form trusting relationships with senior executives and influence GCB Sector outcomes. Working off hours and weekends will be required to support activities for this role.
- Provides and supports oversight of the CBCM Policy and Standard deliverables ensuring quality, efficiency and accuracy.
- Coordinates a wide range of CBCM administration activities to implement a CoB Program that includes: Assessment, Planning, Testing, Maintenance, Quality Review, Crisis Management, Training, Awareness, Communications, Monitoring and Reporting.
- Partners with the CBCM leadership and central teams to maintain a calendar of activities to ensure a timely completion of all policy requirements.
- Advises the business on CBCM strategy, policy requirements and preferred practices.
- Interacts with business and technology management to understand future business strategy and CBCM needs, ensuring relevant documentation accounts for changes that occur.
- Conducts business reviews including Franchise Critical Functions, Franchise Critical Applications and the year-end annual CBCM attestation process.
- Facilitates a process to ensure that CBCM documentation is viable, executable, implemented and tested.
- Collaborate and network to gather information internal and external to the organization to help guide business recommendations.
- Promotes Business Continuity training and awareness.
- Will have knowledge of organizational controls, tracking and monitoring requirements, ensuring risks are reported and escalated to Risk & Control Leads when gaps in performance and associated risks are identified. Recommends Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and / or Risk Exceptions (REs).
- Support Internal Audit reviews and/or internal Control reviews.
- Assists with crisis management support during disruptive events.
- Coordinate business participation in CoB testing to fulfill crisis management, business, technology, supplier and other testing as needed.