Technical Analyst - Service Continuity
- Published: Thursday, 21 May 2020 08:35
Location: UK, Tadworth
Company: Fidelity International
The provision of Service Continuity and disaster recovery is one of the key Technology objectives. The purpose/objective is to support the overall Business Continuity Management process by ensuring that the required IT technical and services facilities can be recovered within required and agreed business time scales.
- As part of the Service Continuity team you will be required to support the overall ITSC policies and standards.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal customers, technical groups and projects on Service Continuity functional duties.
- Liaison with Technology teams to develop and maintain Disaster Recovery procedures and plans for the restoration of mission-critical business applications in the event of natural disasters, technical failures, power outages, and human interference.
- Govern and communicate ITSC standard for Application DR Testing, Application Recovery Plan review and DR lifecycle management.
- Ensure up to date record keeping and reporting of DR test results.
- Liaise and assist Technology teams in development, review and submission of functional BIA and BCP plans on annual basis.
- Coordinate and assist in developing and testing of BCP plans to cover short to long term outage scenarios.
- Collaborates with the businesses and other key stakeholders to customize, train, exercise and build awareness around the BCP/DR program.
- Assists in the development of training programs and facilitate training sessions.
- Reporting DR compliance (e.g. training compliance of IT staff, DR test results, deviations to DR readiness) to senior IT management.
- Ensure compliance to audit and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, maintain and administer Technology BCP & DR program tools, templates, guidelines, software, knowledge repositories, SharePoint & wiki sites.
- Ensure compliance with critical audit and/or regulatory requirements (PCI / PWC / ISO / AAF etc).
- Act as representative for the IT Service Continuity function during internal and external audits.
- Oversee day-to-day functioning of the Service Continuity function.
- Act as an escalation point for colleagues and senior stakeholders.
- Ensures a regular review and version control of all key documentation, KPI’s, process guides, exceptions and other documentation.