Business Continuity Associate
- Published: Thursday, 21 May 2020 08:39
Location: US, FL, Tampa
As a key part of the Business Continuity & Resilience team, you will assist in preparing the organization to respond to events that interrupt business so that critical business functions continue within specified regulatory timeframes. Critical functions are broadly defined as activities that directly and indirectly serve clients, protect assets and records, and maintain DTCC's reputation.
- Assist in the creation and reporting of metrics with a concentration on the enterprise exercise program.
- Managing a selected portfolio of operational Resilience Plans.
- Serve as a lead for key initiatives within the Portfolio and Planning and Metrics & Reporting teams to leverage large sets of data to develop, analyze and report on resiliency risk, based on key performance indicators, key risk indicators and benchmarked industry standards and targets.
- Collaborating with other risk areas within the business on effective identification and reporting of organizational risk to operationalize and align improvements and long-term vision.
- Identifying areas where automation solutions can support increased efficiency and drive improvements in performance.
- Participating in regulatory and internal audit requests and exams, identifying and communicating effective responses and necessary documentation.
- Staying abreast of new technology, business, industry, and operational developments and support the application of newly acquired knowledge to the department’s capabilities.