Manager, Business Continuity Management
- Published: Thursday, 21 May 2020 08:43
Location: Australia, Sydney
As Manager, Business Continuity Management (BCM), you will have a passion for impactful business resilience planning along with a desire to relentlessly champion best practice in a highly dynamic environment.
In this role, you will manage day to day execution of the Business Continuity program across the organisation. These activities will include but are not limited to:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Overseeing mock crisis exercises
- Operational Risk Management
- Accountable for Optus BCM Policy that sets out the aims, principles and approach for emergencies, crises and business continuity management, and perform the role as a Secretariat to the Emergency and Crisis Management Teams
- Own the BCM life-cycle management for Optus including BCM training, development of plans, testing of plans, continuous improvement and updating of plans
- Drive awareness and improve competency of Optus’ business units to uplift the business continuity readiness during emergencies and crisis to minimise damage
- Close monitoring of the macro environment that will potentially impair business operations
- Maintain a database of historical events and incidents occurred so as to assess the gaps and potential vulnerabilities to Singtel/Optus, and work collaboratively with business units in identifying and maintaining a database of critical process, business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans
- Facilitate reporting to risk management committees, and facilitate Business Impact Assessments (BIAs) on all critical processes.