Business Continuity Management Senior Specialist (Risk)
- Published: Tuesday, 23 June 2020 08:32
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Company: ME Bank
ME Bank's 2nd line Risk function has a newly created opportunity for a Business Continuity Management Senior Specialist to join its team (internally referred to as a Senior Specialist, Business Resilience).
You will be vital in ensuring the whole enterprise understands its requirements within the risk management framework and Enterprise Business Continuity Plan. Working with the business and their risk teams to help them mature their capability across the domain, you will provide pragmatic and commercial leadership in ME Bank's approach to risk. This includes, specifically Business Continuity Management, emerging risks, scenarios, insurable risks, change risk, events, remediation, governance and reporting.
As a trusted advisor and internal SME, you’ll consult with senior stakeholders across the bank and focus on ensuring best practice and customer focussed outcomes.
- Engaging with business units to actively manage and contribute to a strong Risk Management culture across the organization
- Own and manage the annual update and refresh of the Business Continuity Policy and Enterprise Business Continuity Plan to meet the requirements of CPS 232
- Contribute to the annual ICAAP scenario definitions and sources of information for modelling from an Operational Risk and Compliance perspective
- Support the corporate Insurance process specifically the Insurable Risk Profile
- Own and continuously improve the Business Resilience for critical processes and systems.