Business Continuity Director
- Published: Thursday, 25 June 2020 08:58
Location: US, NC, Charlotte
- Lead oversight of operational process for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery team.
- Manage relationship with client Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery team. This team will share the lead responsibilities for operating the COE Command Center to provide a high quality, sustainable experience for our Client and Field teams.
- Lead Business Disaster Recovery Planning sessions with client, regional teams and vendors
- Own and maintain Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery resource materials and technology for Business Continuity Plan, Employee Accountability, Client Incident Reporting, call trees and location mapping
- Oversee testing of employee accountability systems and alternate work strategies to meet KPIs
- Provide regular support to regional teams through event management by providing potentially impacted sites and related risks
- Develop and host quarterly Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery trainings for facilities, engineering, and project teams
- Facilitate Operational Loss Reporting routines, troubleshooting by carefully manipulating large sets of data, and understanding how the data source was derived
- Manage Emergency Disaster Supply locations through close partnership with supply vendor and both US and India FM teams
- Interface with Call Center, Data Management, Project Management, Engineering and Energy & Sustainability, Business Intelligence and Finance teams for ongoing routines and process improvements
- Research industry best practices and determine resources for acquiring additional knowledge to improve performance and quality of programming
- Utilize on account analytics to pinpoint problems and provide recommendations for solutions.