Senior Advisor Emergency and Business Continuity
- Published: Thursday, 25 June 2020 09:01
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Organization: Moonee Valley City Council
This opportunity will see you establishing and overseeing the delivery of systems and processes relating to emergency response, both municipal and site-based. Positioned within Council’s Works and Emergency Management unit, you will be responsible for ensuring an effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) governance framework.
You will report directly to the Unit Manager Works & Emergency Management.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation including:
- Emergency Management Act 2013 (Vic) (EM Act)
- Metropolitan Fire Brigades Act 1958 (Vic) (MFB Act)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic) (OHS Act)
- Establishing robust systems and processes that comply with and align legislative and best practice approaches
- Facilitating the identification of reasonably foreseeable emergency events applicable to the organisation
- Establishing, facilitating and coordinating competency-based training programs