Emergency Planning and Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 30 June 2020 08:37
Location: UK, London
Organization: Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
The successful candidate will work to raise awareness of emergency preparedness across the Trust, support the ongoing response to the Covid-19 pandemic and provide strategic, tactical and operational direction and leadership for establishing and developing emergency preparedness strategies.
- Reviewing and delivering the Trust EPRR plans
- Assisting and supporting services in producing and updating local Business Impact Assessments and Business Continuity Plans
- Ensuring local and corporate compliance with statutory requirements and guidance relevant to EPRR
- Coordinating and delivering training and exercises for the Trust, including multi-agency tabletop or live exercises
- Representing the Trust at national, regional and borough EPRR meetings, working in partnership with key stakeholders
- Producing regular update reports for different groups and committee, including Trust Board
- Manage the manager on call rota system for the Trust, a critical function in the out of hours management of incidents and business continuity.