Sr. Manager, Business Continuity & Crisis Management
- Published: Tuesday, 30 June 2020 08:41
Location: US, California or Illinois, remote
Zendesk is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Manager, Business Continuity & Crisis Management with proven strategic program development, implementation, testing, education, and maintenance of business resilience. Reporting to the Director of Business Resilience, this role will maintain standards and ensure that all program elements are detailed and meet those standards. You will work in conjunction with Zendesk senior leadership to ensure a high level of awareness across the company as well as the appropriate preparedness for all levels of the business during an event of a disaster.
- Promote Business Continuity and Crisis Management Program goals, objectives, and strategies throughout the enterprise to drive program scope and effectiveness.
- Develop, maintain, test, and refine Business Recovery strategies and plans in partnership with critical business functions.
- Scale-up an agile Crisis Management strategy that takes into account Zendesk's most significant threats.
- Manage and lead all aspects of global Crisis Management programs.
- Identify, develop, and implement Crisis Management Teams and Crisis Management Training.
- Lead the response to, and management of, disruptive crises in-line with the existing Incident Management program.
- Conduct periodic presentations to executive staff and departments outlining the corporate Business Continuity & Crisis Management capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with the Compliance & Security team to ensure the program is meeting and delivering all needed elements of existing or future audit and regulatory compliance.
- Challenge the status quo and suggest alternative and creative solutions.