Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Tuesday, 30 June 2020 08:48
Location: Canada, QC, Montreal
As a Business Continuity Analyst, you will be a hands-on contributor, working in coordination with all production and service teams, and other security relays to ensure the coherent execution of the Ubisoft security strategy. Moreover, you will provide informational and technical security expertise in order to support, ensure and enhance the current security posture of all assets within Ubisoft. Also, you will work on Business Continuity Plans (BCP), Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) and Crisis Management plan, with a focus on the BCP.
- Implement BCP at the global level and coordinate all local efforts toward a global and unique strategy;
- Participate in the creation, review and deployment of policies, standards, processes and guidelines;
- Apply security best practices and global policies related to all aspects of corporate security, continuity and regulatory requirements;
- Handle day-to-day operational tasks related to our business continuity software (configuration, user support, issue remediation or escalation);
- Conduct business impact analysis and risk assessments, implement and maintain risk assessment reviews;
- Propose solutions to mitigate identified risks and bring them to an acceptable level for management;
- Develop and maintain security metrics and executive reports to communicate project risks and remediation activity status to management;
- Oversee coordination of support, training & community management related to Ubisoft Global security awareness;
- Stay current with new business continuity approaches, tools, methodologies and propose incremental improvements to the program.