Business Continuity and Crisis Management Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 07 July 2020 08:48
Location: US, TX, Katy
Company: Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Leads the development and implementation of enterprise-level business continuity and crisis management strategies and plans.
- Facilitates an annual process for business and information technology continuity teams to identify critical business functions, complete business continuity plans, test, exercise, and mature plans.
- Partners with business unit leaders to close gaps between actual and required recovery times.
- Leads the development and implementation of business continuity and crisis management programs, plans, policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Develops and maintains business continuity and crisis management plans in an organized, auditable manner. Such plans must address short- and mid-term operational workarounds, physical displacement, and recovery resource needs.
- Drives efforts to guide functional areas in the completion of Business Impact Analyses (BIAs) to identify recovery strategies for the continuation of mission critical business functions during a disaster.
- Develops and conducts risk assessments, as well as identifies prevention and mitigation efforts that result from such work.
- Maintains business continuity lifecycle planning including completion of Business Continuity and Crisis Management Plans.
- Develops, enhances, and disseminates information on continuity and crisis management processes, standards, and initiatives.
- Provides support for development and delivery of training on business continuity and crisis management.
- Delivers interactive, immersive and realistic briefings, training and exercises to develop, rehearse and test crisis response capability.
- Identifies opportunities to improve and streamline processes involving the response to crisis.
- Monitors and reports on compliance with business and continuity processes.
- Serves as subject matter expert for business continuity and crisis management.
- Duties may change; team member may be required to perform other duties as assigned.