Business Continuity Officer (Risk & Compliance)
- Published: Thursday, 09 July 2020 08:31
Location: UK, Bristol
Company: Osborne Clarke
The main purpose of the role is to support the firm's Business Continuity Manager in the day-to-day management of the firm's UK Business Continuity Programme.
- The Business Continuity Officer will focus on the running of the annual maintenance programme for the UK Business Continuity Programme, including the following key responsibilities:
- Reviewing and updating Business Impact Analyses.
- Developing and validating recovery strategies.
- Developing and running training and exercise sessions.
- Liaising with management and agreeing sign-off of business continuity processes and documentation.
- Identifying areas for continual improvement, particularly where there have been changes to the business.
- This role will also provide support to the Business Continuity Manager in:
- The formulation and implementation of plans to support the business in responding to COVID-19. This will include collaboration with a diverse transition planning team, situation monitoring and contingency planning.
- The monitoring and management of the firm's travel risk management programme.
- Managing incidents, crises or disruptive events affecting the business.
- Any other duties that may be required to ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of the UK Business Continuity Programme.