- Published: Thursday, 09 July 2020 08:37
Location: UK, London
Company: Metro Bank
Are you a problem solver who thrives on making things right for the customer? Can you confidently engage with a wide variety of stakeholders? Do you have a drive for managing risk events and incidents to prevent disruption to customers? If yes, then this might be the role for you!
As an Incident Manager, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and monitoring conformance to Metro Bank’s incident management framework and minimum standards. You are the main point of contact for incident escalations and will manage major incidents through to resolution, as well as support various project teams with scenario planning ahead of launching new propositions. You will play an integral role in ensuring that critical services are protected and smoothly recovered when things don’t go to plan.
- Owning, developing and maintaining the incident management framework, minimum standards and associated tools
- Confidently leading major incidents from inception through to resolution; working with a wide range of senior business stakeholders to ensure we learn and make improvements when things go wrong
- Supporting Business Continuity activity across the bank; making sure plans are in place to recover the bank’s critical services within recovery time objectives
- Driving post incident analysis to define the root cause and making sure the necessary actions are seen through to fruition to avoid re-occurrences
- Working closely with multiple project teams to understand potential programme impacts and develop quality incident response plans
- Producing timely, informative Management Information (MI) suitable for our Executive Board
- Making sure the customer impact of incidents is fully understood and making certain customer remediation is completed where required.