Business Continuity Sr. Associate
- Published: Thursday, 09 July 2020 08:47
Location: US, NY, New York
Organization: Federal Reserve Bank of New York
In support of the Bank's business continuity management framework, the primary focus of individuals in this role is to support business continuity related activities to ensure business continuity planning, awareness and readiness across all businesses.
You will support the Bank`s business continuity management program by assisting teams with continuity planning and enhancing strategies to exceed industry best practices, and preparing for and responding to new and emerging risks.
- Consult with the Bank`s teams on their business continuity plans and help with contingency planning.
- Maintain the central repository of business continuity information, including team recovery plans, emergency response procedures, business continuity scenarios and contact information.
- Organize and support crisis management exercises, training and awareness programs, and business resumption tests.
- Provide high-level analysis on testing activities and projects within the business continuity program (e.g. “table top” exercises, scenario planning, and contingency tests) to develop enterprise view management reports for the Bank`s Business Continuity Leadership Team and Executive Committee and ensure follow-up on resulting Bank-wide action items.
- Maintain and administer the portfolio of applications used to support business continuity activities.
- Provide support for Bank management in the event of a contingency situation including the ability to create data visualizations to inform response efforts and essential decision makers.
- Provide support with Reserve Bank teams and System work groups on business continuity planning related issues and special projects. Work with departments/business areas, System providers and different levels of management on business continuity
- Brief and advise senior and executive management on current business continuity projects.
- Stay apprised of industry best practices and share information with colleagues and management.