Strategic Risk Manager
- Published: Friday, 24 July 2020 07:27
Location: UK, Winchester
Company: Hampshire Constabulary
You will be responsible for strategic management and coordination of risk across the force. Assisting the organization in making informed strategic risk decisions. Leading a specialist team in achieving the forces areas of focus by setting and achieving strategic objectives in Health and Safety, Business Continuity, Insurance and Security.
- To develop and implement the Risk Management Strategy and appropriate systems
- To monitor performance of the Risk Management Strategy
- To act as professional advisor to the Force and audit committees on all Risk Management
- Ensure that force strategy decisions are cognisant of corporate and external risk factors to aid decision making via a clear risk assessment process.
- Monitor the effectiveness of strategy decisions and change programmes via the corporate risk framework