Business Continuity Management Associate
- Published: Friday, 24 July 2020 07:34
Location: US, NY, New York
Company: Neuberger Berman
The Business Continuity Management (BCM) Senior Associate will be responsible for supporting Neuberger Berman’s BCM program. The scope of this role includes both the traditional aspects of BCM program management, which is focused on planning, oversight, responding to and recovering from threats and disasters, as well as an increased focus on strengthening the firm’s business and operational resiliency to ensure continued delivery of the firm’s investment management activities. The BCM program includes but is not limited to the following aspects: crisis and incident management; IT disaster recovery; service continuity management; business recovery; business impact analysis; and, aspects of outsource provider risk management.
- Provide support for all aspects of the BCM program including: governance and operating frameworks (committee structure, risk assessment, business impact analysis, testing plan, training).
- Maintain and update all program documents (policies, procedures, program roles and responsibilities, operating structure, plan templates).
- Maintain employee information as it pertains to BCM and ensure the appropriate flows into management systems e.g. notification tools and recovery site plans.
- Manage BCP incidents and drive crisis management meetings.
- Assist with 3rd party BCP reviews and due diligence.
- Facilitate the development of business continuity strategies and solutions, including BIAs and documentation through collaboration with business process owners.
- Administer the firm’s BCP related tools, including incident management, notification, BCP planning programs.
- Coordinate and assist business areas with BCP related testing to include, notification, backup site, tabletop, integrated plan, 3rd party, and incident management tests.
- Coordinate with technology teams on Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
- Provide support to business areas to facilitate the firm’s Business Continuity Planning life-cycle.
- Create/administer awareness programs on the importance and role of BCP within the firm.