IT Service Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 28 July 2020 09:21
Location: UK, Edinburgh
The IT Service Continuity Manager is responsible for supporting the implementation of the Bank-wide IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) and IT Disaster Recovery (ITDR) process, assuring that controls are effectively embedded across the Bank.
You will also ensure that IT Software License Management (ITSLM) status is understood and actively managed, both within the Bank and across all third party IT service providers.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the ITSCM, ITDR and ITSLM processes, ensuring alignment to regulatory and scheme requirements
- You will manage the design, delivery, testing, MI reporting and risk management of the ITSCM/DR and ITSLM processes.
- Ensuring related process controls are regularly assessed for operational effectiveness, driving to resolution any control weaknesses or improvements required
- Lead and co-ordinate IT Disaster Recovery tests (including ensuring that the Schedule of Events is monitored and managed) in consultation with relevant third party IT vendors in addition to internal stakeholders within the Bank.
- Be responsible for the scheduling, testing, management and reporting of ITDR and ITSC exercises (within vendor agreements and meeting Sainsbury’s Bank minimum criteria)
- Identification of ITSC, ITDR and ITSLM related gaps/risks and in turn liaising with the appropriate service owner to provide assurance that the gap/risks are owned, managed and tracked to satisfactory conclusion
- Be a “trusted advisor” providing training, awareness and specialist knowledge of relevant standards, regulation and future direction of ITSC, ITDR and ITSLM.
- Contribute to the design, development and specification of new/redesigned processes, systems, information, controls, testing, documentation and supporting materials, as required.