Associate EHS Consultant – Business Continuity / Security
- Published: Tuesday, 28 July 2020 10:04
Location: US, CA, San Jose
The Associate EHS Consultant – Business Continuity/Security will be working either on site at one of our client locations as an extension of their Safety/Security organization and/or working on a variety of consulting projects from BSI’s offices in Northern or Southern California. Candidate should also be familiar with EHS and be able to support clients with those safety needs in addition to the Business Continuity work. Projects are variable and challenging.
- Security program development, to include audit and assessment programs, policy and procedure development, and design and implementation of security trainings
- Supply chain security standards and programs, such as TAPA, CTPAT, and ISO 28000
- Scheduling meetings and working with client employees directly in a professional manner.
- Providing employee education and coaching in safe work practices to prevent injury and illness.
- Supporting Emergency Management, Security and Business Continuity Team development
- Developing and delivering Emergency Management and Business Continuity training
- Emergency Management or Business Continuity assessments/general program compliance audits (Writing Technical reports)