Manager, Corporate Business Continuity-Supplier Resiliency
- Published: Friday, 31 July 2020 07:32
Location: US, IL, Chicago
TIAA are hiring difference makers! The Business Continuity Manager provides leadership in the maturation and ongoing sustainability of the Corporate Business Continuity (CBC) Supplier Resiliency Program, including leading Supplier Resiliency at the enterprise level consisting of second line of defense standard setting, oversight and governance of the program. Additional duties will include overseeing the offshore Corporate Business Continuity program.
- Lead enterprise-wide Supplier Resiliency plan strategies and integrated exercise development.
- Provide strategic development and tactical implementation of CBC Supplier Resiliency tools, processes, controls and initiatives to mature resiliency of the enterprise including business requirements documentation and integration with multiple internal and/or external systems of record.
- Manage implementation, integration and maturation of the business continuity supplier resiliency framework in collaboration with the business area business continuity resources, Supplier Risk Team, Sourcing, Vendor Management, and other relevant corporate response entities across the TIAA global footprint.
- Work independently and under limited supervision, to manage and monitor supplier recovery planning activities and impacts at the regional, national and global enterprise levels.
- Manage large and complex projects across multiple business areas and locations including integration of subsidiaries, tool automation and integration, training curriculum and resource development.
- Responsible for advising TIAA Business Area Business Continuity Leaders on supplier resiliency best practices and enterprise requirements.
- Provide effective and clear facilitation to the business in the use of their supplier recovery scripts during an event as well as BCP – supplier integrated exercise development and facilitation.
- Develop tools and automation to implement strategic and tactical metrics and dashboard reporting on Supplier Resiliency processes, activities, control strength, program health and maturity and remediation of supplier resilience risk issues.
- Manage and overseeing the execution of third party resiliency assessments; including activity performed by offshore resources.
- Coordinate offshore support model to provide challenge on BIAs and BCPs viability and completeness, support program maturation efforts, execute defect testing, and BCP test validation.
- Provides leadership in the implementation of tool and process improvements.
- Oversee the offshore Corporate Business Continuity program.
- Provides leadership in the identification and implementation of recovery strategies needed to close Business Continuity Supplier Resiliency program gaps.
- Provides leadership, vision and innovation during the development and implementation of annual Business Continuity program strategic goals.
- Independently manages the tactical implementation of Supplier Resiliency program strategy, timeline and objectives.
- Interacts with LOB Business Continuity Leaders and SLT to ensure consistent and seamless cross-functional coordination of business continuity/supplier resiliency recovery activities.
- Interacts with internal Audit partners to represent CBC-Supplier Resiliency during exams.
- Proactively develops new relationships to further business continuity/supplier resiliency strategy adoption and innovation.
- Responsible for all enterprise level Supplier Resiliency processes, procedures, reporting, issue identification and remediation.