Business Continuity Program Manager
- Published: Thursday, 10 September 2020 07:02
Location: US, TX, Fort Worth
Organization: JPS Health Network
The Business Continuity Program (BCP) Manager will work with Emergency Management (EM) to minimize downtime of critical resources throughout the Network by conducting a network-wide Business Impact Analysis of internal/external hazards and working with targeted clinical/business units stakeholders to facilitate the creation and management of mitigation plans based on those hazards.
- Works with community partners to identify and analyze community hazards that may interrupt operations at JPS.
- Collaborates with organizational leaders to develop/manage the network-wide Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
- Manages routine updates and continuously assess the implications of proposed technological or organizational changes, and coordinates revisions to existing Business Continuity plans/procedures necessitated by such changes.
- Initiates and oversees the completion of appropriate mitigation plans based on identified hazards.
- Coordinates the completion of plans to ensure minimization of recovery time for anticipated threats.
- Functions as a facilitator and innovator to develop, implement and evaluate disaster mitigation and recovery policies, procedures and practices.
- Leads in the Networks After-Action Review and reporting requirements for emergencies and disasters.
- Creates and provides education and training to clinical staff, support staff, administration, and specialized staff throughout JPS Health Network on Business Continuity. Provides regular updates to the Emergency Management Committee.
- Attends meetings related to Emergency Management.
- Assists in maintaining the Hospital Command Center for EM and BCP-related responses and exercises.
- Leads after-action reporting and follow-up of opportunities for improvement as they relate to EM/BCP initiatives.
- Shares duty officer call for Emergency Management.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.