Manager, Business Continuity IT Audit
- Published: Thursday, 10 September 2020 07:08
Location: US, NY, New York
The Business Continuity IT Audit Manager will be responsible for assisting the VP of Internal Audit and Global IT Audit Director in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Business Continuity Management program. The role calls for a blend of Business Continuity Planning skills, Incident Response, Risk Management and IT Auditing skills. Key areas of responsibilities include facilitating, BCP Training and Awareness Programs, Table Top Exercises, Coordination and Maintenance with various business units and supporting IT Internal Audit projects as time permits. This dynamic role will provide an opportunity to learn more about the Tapestry organization and its brands across the board. This role will also have some responsibility at the global level for setting the standards and tools when it comes to Business Continuity Management.
- Coordinate and assist business areas with BCP related testing to include, notification, tabletop, integrated plan, 3rd party, and incident management tests,
- Facilitate the development of business continuity strategies and solutions, including BIAs and documentation through collaboration with business process owners,
- Assist with 3rd party BCP reviews and due diligence,
- Coordinate with technology teams on Disaster Recovery planning and testing,
- Support other processes as applicable, such as governance documentation integration, to continually mature governance capabilities,
- Create/administer awareness programs on the importance and role of BCP within Tapestry Inc.
- Execute Information Technology audits as defined by management and the Audit Committee,
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations. Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audits and consulting projects to management.