Manager Resilience - Information Security
- Published: Tuesday, 15 September 2020 07:02
Location: UK, London
Company: Philip Morris International
- Support the set-up of the Business Continuity Management (Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management) strategy and continuously evolve the programme and standards to proactively mitigate risks and respond to evolving regulatory requirements, threats and business changes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of business resilience governance, frameworks and operating models.
- Ensure resiliency arrangements are consistently aligned with PMI’s standards and wider regulatory expectations.
- Identifying anticipating and recommending the need for changes to resilience methodologies in response to changing risk profiles and regulatory expectations.
- Establish and maintain key partnerships across the support areas to ensure BCM are incorporated into IT, Supply Chain etc. This includes supporting on non-BCM projects where required (e.g. during a technology transformation).
- Provide a methodology and mechanism to oversee compliance against the BCM policy, escalating key risks, themes and trends to relevant executives, the Compliance and Risk Committee and the Audit Committee.
- Support the business in the delivery of BCM activities where required, for example completing BIAs, risk assessments and updating BCPs and developing bespoke scenarios and validations to reflect current business conditions. This will include working at both a Strategic and Operational level.
- Expand a team of professionals across PMI who serve as a centralised function to oversee BCM across the business, specifically IT as the pilot.
- Implement technology solutions to digitise and enhance BCM processes across PMI.
- Represent BCM at key senior leadership meetings.
- Continuously raise awareness of BCM across PMI and externally. This may be achieved through seeking external recognition or by attending / presenting at conferences.
- Work directly with key stakeholders to conduct test and exercise scenarios to validate BCP arrangements.
- Oversee and continuously enhance the Incident Management and Crisis Management Process.
- Facilitate, capture and share lessons learned sessions following the resolution of incidents managed through the Incident Management process. This is to ensure best practice is shared across PMI.
- Manage BCM budget.
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members.
- As a Manager, we expect you to understand the business issues and to be able to translate complex resiliency issues into straightforward, credible, jargon free advice to our affiliates; and delivering the support they require.