Sr. Program/Project Manager - Business Continuity
- Published: Tuesday, 15 September 2020 07:07
Location: US, MN, Bloomington
The Seagate BCM team manages Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). BCMS at Seagate spans across the enterprise and encompasses 4 distinct pillars of planning. These include: Business Continuity Planning, Incident Management, Crisis Management, and Supply Chain Risk Management The company is seeking a sr. program/project manager, responsible for maturing its Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program across Seagate, including providing awareness to leadership on ERM framework, being an evangelist for imbedding risk management into decision making and supporting the global supply chain team to assess and mitigate risks in supply chain and logistics.
This role will require you to dive deep into data analysis with deep understanding of a global risk management. We would expect this person to be able to grow in the area of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and have a desire to support cross-functional organizations such as Supply Chain, R&D and Operations in monitoring, assessing, and mitigating risks. The selected candidate must have the ability to manage all aspects of Enterprise Risk and Business Continuity Management Programs, including;
- Leads and directly shapes ERM program, leadership awareness and engagement across Seagate
- Analyze and assess supply chain risks using readily available third party risk data from third-party risk application or public information.
- Maintain and improve existing processes to manage high impact global events across organizations and escalations.
- Works to design or improve policies, procedures, and standards to help the organization manage enterprise risk in a formalized and effective way.
- Responsible for partnering across all levels of management and functions to identify and evaluate risks, understand mitigation strategies and controls in place.
- Provide ongoing updates to Senior Leadership on key risks to the organization, as well as periodic updates to the Board of Directors.
- Communicate regularly with senior management through reports and presentations
- Requires highly developed communication skills and ability to negotiate internally (fact based and credible).
- Manages own work with limited supervision.