Lead Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 16 September 2020 07:00
Location: UK, London
Company: Metro Bank
Are you an amazing communicator? Would you describe yourself as forward thinking? Do you have a passion for business continuity? If yes, then this role might be for you!
As the Lead Business Continuity Manager, you will be accountable for developing, embedding and maintaining Metro Bank’s business continuity policy, minimum standards and associated tools and processes in line with industry standards and regulatory requirements. You will make sure robust response plans are in place, so that if an unforeseen disruption event occurs, Metro Bank will be able to quickly respond and recover; making sure it continues to provide amazing customer service.
- Leading our approach to business continuity to make sure the bank can continue to deliver amazing customer service during operational disruption events
- Testing continuity plans and leading a programme of scenario disruption exercises to identify the bank's preparedness and strategies for managing disruption events
- Coordinating continuity plans during and after a disruption event
- Maintaining relationships with your key stakeholders across the Bank to make sure all critical operations continue to function and customer service is maintained
- Making sure robust event response plans are in place to severe but plausible threats occurring
- Defining and managing the implementation of training and monitoring the adherence to the policy and standards.