Emergency Planning Manager
- Published: Friday, 09 October 2020 08:05
Location: UK, Remote
Organization: Spectrum Community Health CIC
Spectrum Community Health CIC is a community owned, award winning health provider.
- Working under the direction of the Accountable Emergency Officer (AEO), the post holder will be responsible for the development and delivery of emergency preparedness, resilience and response planning within Spectrum. The post holder will coordinate emergency plans and business continuity plans, working closely with the Heads of Service across clinical and corporate departments. This will include ensuring that effective and up to date plans are in place to comply with national, regional and local guidance, along with ensuring the organisation meets its legal requirements as described in the Civil Contingencies Act (2004).
- The post holder will be the first point of contact for emergency preparedness matters within the organisation, providing advice, guidance, training and support to the organisation and participating in system emergency planning meetings. The post holder will develop and coordinate processes for resilience testing.
- The postholder will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date policies and guidelines, coordinate any required reporting/sitreps and distributing key information across the organisation. This will include coordinating the annual EPRR assurance process and associated work plan.
- At the time of writing the primary focus of the post will be the coordination of COVID-19 reporting and learning, EU exit planning, situation reporting coordination and policy review.